Happy New Year’s Eve!
With less than 2 hours left until midnight, I’d like to say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017! This year was full of ups and downs. However, I’m still grateful to be alive and breathing despite everything that’s happened in my life over the past year. With that said, I want to use this opportunity to reflect on the positive events of 2016:
- I published my first art book titled Yoku’s Doodles on Wattpad in February.
- In May, I graduated from high school two days before my 19th birthday.
- I got back together with my current boyfriend in July.
- For the second year in a row, I attempted to reach the 50k word count goal during NaNoWriMo.
- This month (December), I drew a lot of fan art and original drawings.
And here are some of my goals for 2017:
- Jump back into my stories after my writing hiatus ends on January 20th.
- Keep my current friends and make new ones.
- Draw even more art and (hopefully) make some extra cash through art commissions.
- Do well in all of my college courses starting on January 17th.
- Start and/or finish writing an original story of mine.
Anyways, that’s all I have for today! Once again, I wish everyone a happy new year and a safe holiday!